[Friends] I'm back with another Anything and Everything at 9 p.m. Eastern tonight on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Dec 28 20:05:04 EST 2013

Hey there!

After a week of fixing the computer, I'm back and ready for another Anything
and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  For three hours I'll be playing
you music of all kinds from the late 1920's through today, have the
Bullwinkle joke of the week, tell you about the local sports, the weather
for Lexington, Kentucky, and babble incoherently, which is normal for this
show.  Of course your requests are always welcome.  To listen in, point your
browser to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the listen link.  You can also download the ACB Radio tuner and
listen that way, use your mobile device to tune in, or use that quaint
device known as a telephone to call in and listen.

Well, as you probably know, we just celebrated that holiday of Christmas.
I'll tell you about what I got.  I almost have all my gifts, except for one.
I'll explain that situation.  Since it's not New Year's yet, I'll still be
playing Christmas music, so if you're still in the holiday mood, Tune in and
listen for the Christmas tunes.  If you don't want exclusive Christmas
tunes, don't worry.  I have other music mixed in, so tune in and listen.

See you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for Anything and
Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.

GO CATS and GO BENGALS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org