[Friends] Early to Bed, Early to Rise, I open the stash when you open your eyes!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Dec 29 21:14:36 EST 2013

I'm off to the arms of Morpheus so I can be bright-eyed and
bushy-tailed, just like my pug, tomorrow morning at 8:00 Eastern Time
to open the solid-gold doors of the rock vaults and bring you thirty
years of forgotten favorites on the Secret Stash! Listen on either ACB
Radio Interactive or the world-Wide Legend, and help load up the
program with your faves via email to either stash at acbradio.org or
stevem at legend-oldies.com. And since there's nobody going to be
answering the phone between now and then, call me on the Legend
Listener Line right now at (866) 410-8484 and make a request, or just
say hi. Join me for the day-before-the-night-before New Year's Eve
Stash, the last one of the year, Monday morning on Interactive and the
World-Wide Legend!