[Friends] Fwd: [Ccb-l] Journey into Jazz Coming Up in Just over Two Hours

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 30 16:21:59 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Gray" <chris at bayareadigital.us>
To: "ACB General Discussion List" <acb-l at acb.org>, "California Council of the Blind Discussion List" <CCB-L at ccbnet.org>
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 1:01:05 PM
Subject: [Ccb-l] Journey into Jazz Coming Up in Just over Two Hours

Hi There:

Remember that in just over two hours, 6:00 P.M. Eastern or 3:00 P.M. Pacific,
thes weeks Journey into Jazz commences. This week, our feature performance is a
Charlie Parker jam session from 1952. He plays with some of the finest swing
musicians of the day and this is quite a unique recording for him. Intermixed
we feature a Buck Clayton jam session and a set of vocals from Stephanie
Nakasian. If you don't know this vocalist, that's reason enough to tune in to
the show. She's a real keeper!

To hear us today, go to acbradio.org/interactive, navigate to the players page,
and select your player of choice. Hope you can make it for the show.

All the best,

Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, President
Bay Area Digital

Promoting good health with innovative technology and superior health products

4062 Stage Court
No. E2
Placerville, CA 95667
Phone: (415) 217-6667
fax: (415) 962-2520
Email: chris at bayareadigital.us

Visit my blog at http://ChristopherGray.squarespace.com

Visit me on Facebook by linking to http://www.facebook.com/cpgray

Like Jazz? Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer? You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.