[Friends] Come wind down from New Year celebrating! Ease into the week "In The Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jan 1 19:44:12 GMT 2013

Join me tonight, 7:00 P.M. EST.

Are you ready for the new year day-to-day? Does a work day call to you
to show up tomorrow? With the new year for me comes reflection,
thoughts, goals/resolutions... We all have our thoughts on these. In any
case, I hope you'll come fill up with inner strength and peace, joining
me "In The Quiet", tonight, 7:00 P.M. EST.
http://interactive.acbradio.org

I look forward to it!

Happy new year! All the very best to you, yours, and for all of us!

Debbie Hazelton:
http://debbiehazelton.com