[Friends] It's time for another Anything and Everything with music of all kinds from the 1920's to today.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Jan 5 05:31:20 GMT 2013

Hey all.

It's me, Kevin Minor, letting you know that after my computer had a terminal
illness and had to be restored to factory settings, I'm back with another
Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  The show starts at 9 p.m.
Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific this evening, and besides playing music from the
late 1920's through today, I'll also tell you the weather for Lexington,
Kentucky which is where I'm located.  The Bengals will have played earlier
today, so I can give you an update on how they did.  I'll also give you the
Bullwinkle joke of the week, as well as tell you of a humorous joke that I
heard.

To tune into the broadcast point your browser to

http://interactive.acbradio.org

and follow the links to listen.  You can also download the ACB Radio tuner
from

http://acbradio.org

and listen that way.

Looking for you listening in.  Of course your requests are always welcome.

See you at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of fun.

GO CATS and GO BENGALS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kminor at windstream.net