[Friends] preparing to cruise in less than 2 hours

ann sylvia ann at kysor.net
Sat Jan 5 18:13:06 GMT 2013

Please join me, Ann Sylvia and my trusty little Volkswagen Inga
right after the Big Fun Show for 2 hours of classic soul, doo
wop, rock-a-billy and much more on the Saturday Cruisin Show
starting at 4 pm Eastern, 1 Pacific.  As always, I will be
spinning many familiar tunes, but will also dig through the
library for a few rather obscure ones.  So stay tuned to ACBRI
for a big stack of fun on the Saturday Cruisin Show!