[Friends] The Silent Stash

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Mon Jan 7 11:17:15 GMT 2013

Because of prior commitments and a nasty bit of laryngitis as a result
of a cold having settled in my chest and throat, there will be no
Secret Stash this week. My work commitments should be over by then,
and if my laryngitis is, too, I'll be back in the big electric chair
next Monday morning at the crack of 8 o'clock. In the meantime, you
can send me requests via email to the Secret Stash Any-Time Email
Address of stash at acbradio.org. Remember to substitute the at-sign
for the word "at". I write it this way so that Web-crawling bad-bots
don't fill my mailbox with spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam,
spam and spam.

See ya next monday!