[Friends] The Good Energy Mix! Today! and, "At Ease", on YouTube

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jan 7 13:56:24 GMT 2013

Hi There!

It's a new week in this brand new year! Cat Chippies just this minute
jumped into my lap and hopes you'll join us today for "The Good Energy
Mix!" I've got lots of those good morning Monday warm-up tunes and lots
to tell you about!

11:00 A.M. EST.
http://interactive.acbradio.org

I'm back on YouTube, starting with a message about the new energy I feel
about this year.  You can find it here.

"The New Energy: Being At Ease"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJdtASp914

Happy new day, week, year! Let's make it great together!!!

Debbie Hazelton:
http://debbiehazelton.com