[Friends] Anything and Everything is coming on tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern with music of all genres from the late 1920's through today on ACB Radio Interactive

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Jan 12 10:44:10 GMT 2013

Hey there.

It's Saturday again, and that means it's time for another Anything and
Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  The show starts at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6
p.m. Pacific, and for three hours I entertain you with music, the weather
for Lexington, Kentucky, some sports, and other things that I come up with.
There will be the usual Bullwinkle thought of the week, which I just know
you all will not want to miss.  Of course your requests are always welcome.

To hear the show go to

http://interactive.acbradio.org

and follow the listen links.  If you want an easier way to hear the shows on
ACB Radio, get the tuner from

http://acbradio.org

and you can tune in that way.

See you all tonight.  I'm going to bed now to get ready for the show.

GO CATS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kminor at windstream.net