[Friends] Help with acbradio and the tuner.

Sue Ward groovy41 at juno.com
Wed Jan 16 22:27:10 EST 2013

  Hello. I was wondering before the server change the tuner was working
great. I noticed today when I went to launch the tuner I got an error
message. When I was in there I clicked on the streams so I could listen
to them still got an error message that mentions that you must have
winamp or windows media player updated on your machine, and I do have
the latest versions on my windows 7 machine. I don't know why it is not
working, is there a way to fix this? I do have everything up to date
including window eyes. The winamp and the acb radio tuner, and  windows
media players are up to date. Thanks for any help.