[Friends] Status of ACB Radio

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:51:10 EST 2013

Larry,

Thank you for these updates as well as the information you gave me on
Twitter. I look forward to looking at the new and improved ACB Radio soon!

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2013, at 9:11 AM, Larry Turnbull <kc8phj at bellsouth.net> wrote:

Hi once again,

Here is another status on ACB Radio.

Mainstream, café, Treasure Trove and interactive are up and running.

The café may flicker a bit but it will hold while I finish fixing the music
files that live there.

I have added a cron job to kick prs every 5 minutes so if a stream dies it
won’t be long until it comes back.

This should keep things going unless something unusual comes up.

I have to turn my attention to the new World News and Information stream
now in order to hopefully get it up and running by sometime tomorrow.

More questions have been coming about archives.

Unfortunately I won’t be able to address them until this weekend at the
earliest due to higher priorities such the World News and Information
stream.

Also more updates will be made to the ACB Radio website over the next few
days as well.

Again we are moving as quickly as the technology will allow.

Thanks for your patience.

Larry Turnbull

ACB Radio Managing Director