[Friends] Start Your Day Off the Secret Stash Way!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Jan 20 23:09:54 EST 2013

For those of you who have to get up early on a Monday and go to work,
and who have the day off tomorrow the 21st because of the Federal
holiday in the U.S., I have another reason for you to get up early.
Start your Monday the Secret Stash way! What's that, you ask? Why
should I, hard-working stiff that I am, get up when I don't have to?
Well, let's just say, get up long enough to plug in your Jambox, and
connect something to it that can listen online to either ACB Radio
Interactive or the World-Wide Legend. If you do, at 8am Eastern
Standard Time you'll be treated to a wake-up call like you never
imagined--yours very truly with three hours of hits and misses,
one-hit wonders, unintentional two-fer twin-spins, and all kinds of
musical memories from the 1960's and '70's. I dig deep into the annals
of rock and roll and bring out the hard-to-finds, and things you just
don't regularly hear on *any* station, terresrial or otherwise. I call
it "The Secret Stash".

During the program, I solicit your input, either for musical requests,
or just plain hello messages, via email and the telephone. The address
and phone number for both are given frequently throughout the show.

So crank up the coffee, lounge in bed for another three hours, and
enjoy those good old musical daysfor three hours on "The Secret
Stash"!