[Friends] Thanks to Jeff and Chase for their hard work

Marlaina Lieberg 1guidedog at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:00:19 EST 2013

Thank you to all of you!  You have worked very hard on this project, and ACB appreciates it.

Marlaina
Be yourself:
Everyone else is already taken!

Marlaina Lieberg

1guidedog at gmail.com

206.979.3224 (iPhone)

On Jan 23, 2013, at 5:26 AM, "Larry Turnbull" <kc8phj at bellsouth.net> wrote:

Hi again:

I just wanted to publically thank Jeff Bishop for his hard work in updating the tuner after we moved servers.

It has been a bit rough moving the streams and getting the new website launched but we have made it through most of the major hoops.

I also wanted to thank Chase Crispin for his hard work in getting the promos and liners updated to reflect the changes to ACB Radio programming.

There is still lots of work to do but I think we have reached a major milestone for ACB Radio and I look forward to seeing this through.

Again thanks Chase and Jeff for your hard work with the changes and thank you to all of the ACB Radio Staff that have supported us through these changes.

Larry Turnbull
ACB Radio Managing Director