[Friends] Victor Reader Stream, ACB Radio Tuner and rain songs fills the agenda of the show at 6:00 Eastern today

Karen Shandrow karen.shandrow at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 11:55:11 EST 2013

 like your message & thanks for sending it along :) wish I  was home,
since I can't  fully listen. the 4 o'clock hour around here is kind of
nuts,like a zoo,lotsof activity with winding  things down, wrapping
up,dispatching requesting ,updates in system & passing on logs for
managers etc,lol.
Take care see you  then. :) btw, Joycie isnot a happy girl either.
hugs for Rory too. :)