[Friends] Hey it's "The Good Energy Mix", Today! Come join! 11:00 A.M. EST on the Interactive stream!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jan 28 07:41:34 EST 2013

Hey hey! It's Monday! "What? Don't remind you!" you say? Mondays are
great! New week! New energy! New opportunities!/possibilities! I love it!

So come catch "The Good Energy Mix", with me, 11:00 A.M. EST.! It's fun,
upbeat, wacky/crazy! It's sometimes a bit reflective..., but I keep you
awake! After all, you might be at work! No sleeping on the job! ;) It's
bound to be..., well..., come find out! It just happens!
http://acbradio.org
Come to the Interactive stream, choosing your player. Or, download the
new Tuner! It's great! Thanks so much to Jeff Bishop for such a high
quality job on it!

Have you checked out my videos on YouTube? I've a new one.
"Bookmarks In Relationships" http://t.co/ULQK032a

Find me on Twitter: @debbiehazelton
or get my Announce list.
Send a blank email to: announce-subscribe at debbiehazelton.com