[Friends] a small tribute to Alvin Lee on Global Beat

ann sylvia ann at kysor.net
Thu Mar 7 18:14:27 EST 2013

please stay tuned following Dan Kysor for a very unique Global
Beat with yours truly Ann Sylvia.  Along with the usual mix of
jazz and world music, I will be playing some tracks from recently
passed British guitarist Alvin Lee which were greatly influenced
by jazz and blues.  Being the first show of the new month I will
once again feature the "sixpack" from the year 1964.  This is a
show you surely won't want to miss, so stay with ACBRI for 3 more
hours of awesome tunes and conversation on Global Beat!