[Friends] anniversary special on Global Beat

ann sylvia ann at kysor.net
Thu Mar 28 18:47:37 EDT 2013

Dump the beach sand out of your shoes and stroll down Memory Lane
as I celebrate my first anniversary as an internet radio
broadcaster.  I will be dusting off my first two playlists and
featuring popular hits from the 50s, 60s and 70s that introduced
us all to either jazz or world music.  There will even some
lovely instrumentals that topped the charts.  So return with me
to the good old days when top 40 radio played just about every
genre.  Stay tuned following Dan Kysor for 3 hours of musical
memories right here on ACB Radio Interactive for the Global Beat
anniversary special!