[Friends] Marty Klein "The Enlightened Gambler"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Thu Apr 3 19:59:41 EDT 2014

Marty was on my show on ACB Radio Mainstream some eyars ago, talking about
the 4-cd set, Blind Yoga.

I thought some of you would like to know his book is on sale this week on
Kindle for $2.99.

He's on my Heart Connections podcast.

You can hear it here.

Heart Connections Podcast Part1 of 2. Marty Klein: "The Enlightened Gambler"
http://debbiehazelton.com/marty-part1

And

Heart Connections Podcast Part2 of 2. Marty Klein: "The Enlightened Gambler"
http://debbiehazelton.com/marty-part2

Contact him if you wish, check out his website, purchase the book:

http://theenlightenedgambler.com

I have to say this was a very touching book, very moving. It's about far
more than gambling, but then, as you will read, every choice is a gamble.

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton