[Friends] The Secret Stash Wakes You Up with Forgotten Favorites

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Apr 6 15:41:04 EDT 2014

Oh no! It's that Monday thing yet again!

But fear not. If ya gotta have Mondays, then ya gotta have the Secret
Stash, 8:00am on ACB Radio Interactive and the Legend. It's three
hours of 60's and 70's morning rock and roll with a New York
attitude--you've heard the rest, now hear the best! :-) I mean,
really, you gotta be at your best on a Monday, don't you? How else to
do that but by hoppin' and boppin' to the best morning show on the
net? The music will keep you movin', your requests will keep me
groovin', and our dog-walker, Eva, will entertain you some time
between the middle of the second and third hours.

So set the alarm for 8am Eastern time and rock your Monday into
submission on the Secret Stash, on ACB Radio Interactive and the
Worldwide Legend!