[Friends] Request for Listener’s Questions for former blind astronaut Col. Chris Hadfield

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 15 12:37:21 EDT 2014

Hello Speaking Out for the Blind listeners,

I will be interviewing former blind astronaut Col. Chris Hadfield on April 17th for a future episode of this show.

I welcome any questions that you may have for this guest, and I’ll read most, if not all of them on the air.

Just reply to this message with the question, your name, and where you’re from.

Deadline for submitting questions is Thursday April 17th at 6AM Pacific Time.

More info about Col. Chris Hadfield is at: https://www.ted.com/speakers/chris_hadfield.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen

Speaking Out for the Blind Host