[Friends] New Releases From NVDA and Duxberry Featured On MainMenu

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 22:13:33 EDT 2014

>From around the world MainMenu brings you the latest news on the newest
assistive tech releases for 2014...

We start with an interview with Michael Curran, one of the primary
developers of NVDA, and hear all about the new NVDA 2014 R1 release of NVDA.

And, that is followed up with an interview with the fine folks from Duxberry
Systems from the recent CSUN conference.  We thank the fine folks at
www.blindbargains.com for allowing us to rebroadcast this excellent
interview.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.orgFrom around the world MainMenu brings

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org