[Friends] Fwd: [leadership] This Week On Encouragement For the Journey on ACB Radio

Marlaina Lieberg 1guidedog at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 14:17:15 EDT 2014

Marlaina and guide dog, Agnes
1guidedog at gmail.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Denny Huff" <denny at gatewayfortheblind.com>
Subject: [leadership] This Week On Encouragement For the Journey on ACB Radio
Date: April 18, 2014 at 5:09:33 AM PDT
To: "'Missouri-L'" <Missouri-L at MoBlind.Org>
Cc: leadership at acb.org, "St. Charles County Council of the Blind" <scccb at moblind.org>

Encouragement For the Journey with Chip and Denny is now on ACB Radio Interactive!!

Chip Hailey and Denny Huff team up to bring you some of the very best in yesterday's and today's Gospel music.  Including Southern, Bluegrass and Country Gospel.

Every Sunday morning at 7:00 am CST on ACB Radio Interactive.

On Easter Sunday we will have a two hour presentation with songs about the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord and Savior.

Song list below.

Listen with broadband or a portable note taker or your smart phone:

http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls
Listen via telephone:
231-460-1047 and select number 4 for interactive.

If you have a song you would like to hear or a favorite artist you want a song by, send your request to:
Request at GatewayForTheBlind.Com

Songs we  will be playing Easter Sunday.
01. Worship - Second Chapter of Acts - Easter Song

02. Janet Paschal-Written In Red

03. Michael Card,2 - Love Crucified Arose

04. The Browders - He Is Alive

05. He Was Thinking Of Me - Del Way

06. Kingdom Heirs -  The Borrowed Tomb

07. The Easters - Our Lord is risen

08. The Tallies - The Debt

09. Gold City - Calvary

10. Gold City - Lord of Life

11. He Could Have Answered With My Name - The Nelons

12. Lord Song - Day Three

13. There Never Was A Pulpit Like the Cross - Vocal Union

14. Teddy Huffam - Gone

15. Kevin Spencer Family - The Blood Is Still There

16. Not Even A Stone - The Perrys

17. The Hoppers - He Erased It

18. Resurrection Morn - Perry Sisters

19. Rusty Goodman -  - Who Am I

20. Karen Peck and New River -  Last Night

21. Sandy Patty - The Old Rugged Cross

22. On Easter Morning - Walt Mills

23. Rise again, Dallas Home

24. Tribute Quartet -  Good News From Jerusalem

25. - He's Alive - Don Francisco