[Friends] A Secret Stash with a Special Hour Tomorrow

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Apr 20 12:38:26 EDT 2014

When I open the solid gold doors of the rock vaults tomorrow at 8am,
I'm going to dig out some very special garage-band a pre-psychedelic
rock and roll in the third hoursof the program. These are one-hit
wonders from America's heartland, the latter years of the 60's sound
of the Windy City, Chicago. Not the group, no, a sound of top 40 rock
that time has just about forgotten, but the Secret Stash never will.
Make sure you're up and about to join me for this interesting hour of
musica Americana like no other, on tomorrow's edition of the Secret
Stash.

You can hear the Secret Stash in either one of three places: On ACB
Radio Interactive via http://www.acbradio.org/interadtive, on the
Worldwide Legend via http://www.legend-oldies.com, or on the
telephone, and even there, you have two choices. Listen to the Stash
by calling either (231) 460-1047, or (716) 274-2524.

Whatever method you choose, however you do it, waking up to three
hours of forgotten favorites will be a special treat this week when
you and I sample some 60's rock from the garages and musical minds of
mid-America on the Secret Stash!