[Friends] Journey into Jazz Coming Right Up!

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Mon Apr 21 17:40:11 EDT 2014

HI everybody:

We have a live show for you today.  We feature pianists and jazz horns,
primarily from the 50s.  Come and hear the great Clifford Brown, Oscar Peterson,
and many others.

Listen to us at 6:00 P.M. Eastern or 3:00 P.M. Pacific with broadband or a
portable note taker or your smart phone:

http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Hope to see many of you there.

Chris

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone:     (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax:       (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to www.jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through
iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.