[Friends] Encouragement For the Journey on ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri Apr 25 07:54:29 EDT 2014

Encouragement For the Journey with Chip and Denny on ACB Radio Interactive!!

Chip Hailey and Denny Huff team up to bring you two hours of some of the
very best in yesterday's and today's Gospel music.  Including Southern,
Bluegrass and Country Gospel.

This Sunday, April 27, we will feature a group that Denny sang with called,
The Redeemed.

Also in that group were Gary Geissler, Ken Hill, Dale Easky, Pam Dace,
Frosty Acre and Lisa Hill.

Song list is below.

Hear Encouragement For the Journey every Sunday morning at 8:00 am EST on
ACB Radio Interactive.

Listen with broadband or a portable note taker or your smart phone:

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

If you miss it on Sunday morning you can always hear it later that week by
going to,  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
http://encouragement.podhoster.com.

Or you can listen via telephone by calling:

231-460-1047 and select number 4 for interactive.

If you have a song or artist request, send it to:

Request at GatewayForTheBlind.Com

Play List...

1. The Lesters - God's Gonna Move

2. Happy Goodmans - Had It Not Been

03. JESUS LOVES ME - AMY LAMBERT

4. LaVerne Tripp - We've Got the Power

05. Gold City - I Want To Walk With My Lord

06. Mark Bishop - Can I Pray For You

07. The Imperials - Sail On

08. The Statesmen - Old Time Religion

09. Booth Brothers - Welcome To The Family

10. The Redeemed - Build Your House

11. The Redeemed - Just A Closer Walk

12. Triumphant Quartet - Everyday

13. The Cathedrals - Jesus Saves

14. Mark Trammell Quartet - Your walk talks

15. WHO AM I MEDLEY - THE SPECKS

16. Charley Pride and Willie Nelson - Family Bible

17. The Redeemed - Hallelujah Square

18. The Redeemed - New Day

19. The Collingsworth Family - Fear Not Tomorrow

20. Janet Pasqual - I See a Crimson Stream (Remix) [B

21. The Redeemed  - Gospel Ship

22. Gaither Vocal Band - I Bowed on My Knees

23. The Isaacs - The Sunny Side Of Life

24. The McKameys - Do You Know How It Feels

25. Carroll Roberson - Somebody Bigger Than You and I

26. The Inspirations - Talk about dying

27. Greater Vision - He's Still At the Well