[Friends] The ACB hotline for the ACB Braille Forum, E Forum and ACB Reports is now live

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Mon May 5 11:57:15 EDT 2014

Congrats, Larry.  That is really a great thing.

Chris

On Mon, 5 May 2014, Larry
Turnbull wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am proud to announce that the ACB Braille Forum, E Forum and ACB Reports
> can now be heard via the telephone.
>
> That's right you can now hear the latest issues of the  Braille Forum, E
> Forum and ACB Reports any time by dialing 231-460-1061.
>
> Dial 231-460-1061 to hear the latest issues of the Braille Forum, E Forum
> and ACB Reports.
>
> Please note that long distance charges may apply.
>
> Happy listening.
>
> Larry

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone:     (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax:       (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to www.jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through
iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.