[Friends] Need a break?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue May 6 18:19:47 EDT 2014

Instead of a breaking point, or breakdown, take a break, "In The Quiet"
http://acbradio.org/interactive 7:00 P.M. EDT.

Do yourself, others all around you, our planet, our world., do yourself and
all of us a favor. Let's get in tune together! Let's get in sync together!
Let's be "In The Quiet" together!

Want another dose? Catch the replays!

Thursday, 3:00 A.M. eastern WQNA FM

http://sqna.org

and Sunday, 6:00 a.m. edt. Midtown Radio

http://midtownradio.org

Give yourself the present, the gift of time "In The Quiet."

You just might be especially glad you did!

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton