[Friends] Special Mother's Day Broadcast On ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Sat May 10 08:14:04 EDT 2014

Special Mother's Day broadcast on Encouragement For the Journey with Chip
and Denny.

This Sunday we will be featuring songs and humor about MOM'S on our
brodcast.  You can listen   at 8:00 AM EST this Sunday by going to:
<http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Or you can call, 231-460-1047 and select number 4 for interactive.

If you miss it you can listen anytime after Sunday by going to:
<http://encouragement.podhoster.com/> http://encouragement.podhoster.com

Here is our play list for Mother's Day...

01. The Speer Family - He's Still In the Fire

02. Alison Krauss & The Cox Family - I'd Rather Have Jesus

03. Mark Lowry - Mama Had -Enough-

04. Boothe Brothers - She Still Remembers Jesus

05. Rhonda Vincent - You Don't Love God If You Don't Love Your Neighbor

06. Lauren Alaina - Like My Mother Does

07. Karen and Sherry Joyce - I'm A Mom Best Of Friends

08. Dixie Melody Boys - Antioch Church House Choir

09. Mark Lowry - Mama's On Hold

10. Sheri Easter - Mama's Bible

11. Brian Free and Assurance - John Saw

12. Gaither Trio - What A Friend We Have In Jesus

13. Dove Brothers - Didn't It Rain

14. Hemphills - Consider the Lillies

15. The Greens - Mama's Heart

16. Gold City - Leave That Burden

17. Karen Peck - 'Round the Kitchen Table

18. The Kingsmen - Wish You Were Here

19. JD Summner - Ole Man Death

20. Mark Lowry - Mom

21. Train Up Your Children - Dallas Holm & his family

22. The Bishops - Howard Gray

23. The Booth Brothers - I'm Feeling Fine

24. The Freemans - There's Something About That Name

25. BJ Thomas - Uncloudy Day

26. The mom song

list end

----