[Friends] Anything and Everything, live and direct from Keisha's house is at the top of the hour on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat May 10 20:25:52 EDT 2014

Hey all!

You heard correctly.  I'm spending the weekend at Keisha's, and I will be
bringing you Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive starting at 9
p.m. U.S. Eastern time.  For three hours I will be playing tunes of all
kinds from the late 1920's through today.  I don't know how the Pacers did,
so I can't report on them, but I can definitely tell you how the Reds are
doing as soon as the game ends.  I also will tell you what the weather for
Lexington, Kentucky is like.  Also, there's that greatly anticipated feature
of the show known as the Bullwinkle joke of the week, so you definitely
don't want to miss that.

There is one other thing, if I remember it I'll talk a little about.  I went
to see a really good movie.  I haven't seen a movie in years, and Keisha and
I went to see one.  I'll tell you a very little about it, because telling a
lot would give away the movie.  As I said, it was an excellent movie, so
tune in to hear what it was.

To listen to the show, you have several ways of doing so.  You can tune in
with your computer or mobile device to

http://acbradio.org

and go to the interactive link and listen that way.  You can also use your
smart phone or tablet and tune in with iBlink Radio or oOtunes.  If you
desire to have the feel of a telephone in your hand, just dial 231-460-1047.
Keep in mind that data charges or long distance charges may apply.

See you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.

GO PACERS and GO REDS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org