[Friends] Jfazz Guys Show is a Re-run Today

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Mon May 19 13:52:01 EDT 2014

Hi All:

I'm sorry to tel you that your Journey into Jazz will be a re-run today.
Yesterday, later in the day, I began to feel really terrible and now have some
sort of cold/virus/who knows what.  Marvelena likes this because I can hardly
talk or swallow and have a light fever.

So, my sincere apologies to all of you, as well as to Don.  We always do try to
play great jazz though, so please enjoy what you hear today, even if you heard
part of it another time.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind
5453 Chippewa Street
St. Louis, MO 63109
(314) 832-7172
http://www.moblind.org

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into A Journey into Jazz with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us at http://www.acbradio.org/interactive
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.