[Friends] This Sunday On Encouragement For the Journey

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri May 23 16:49:44 EDT 2014

If you missed our Country Gospel Sunday you can listen to it here:
<http://encouragement.podhoster.com/> http://encouragement.podhoster.com

This Sunday we will be playing music in honor of Memorial Day and we will
also be featuring Greater Vision.  The play list is below.

Listen this Sunday morning on ACB Radio at 8:00 AM EST by going to:
<http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Or you can listen via telephone by calling:

231-460-1047 and select number 4 for interactive.

Sunday, May 25 Play List...

01. Carman - Leaning On The Everlasting Arms

02. Old Time Gospel Quartet - It's Always Been the Soldier

03. Tammy Wynette - Precious Memories (with the Masters Five)

04. Palmetto State Quartet - Movin

05. Cynthia Clawson -  - Jesus Hold My Hand

06. Greater Vision - There's Still Room, There's Still Hope, There's Still
Time

07. Greater Vision - Stormy Weather

08. Karen Peck -  Hey

09. Florida Boys - There Had To Be A Sacrifice

10. Taps - Patriotic - John Wayne

11. Greater Vision - You Gotta Know

12. Greater Vision - 07 Preacher Tell Me Like It Is

13. Greater Vision - Who Was That Man

14. Freemans - He'd Still Been God

15. The Isaacs - He Ain't Never Done Me Nothin' But Good

16. Mark Trammell Quartet - Don't stop running

17. Porter Wagoner - Peace In the Valley

18.The Isaacs -  Does Jesus Care

19. Booth Brothers - Something Good

20. Jana Jackson - It Is Well

21. Legacy 5 - Strike Up the Band

22. Carroll Roberson - What A Day

23. Jeff and Sheri Easter - Praise His Name

24. Cluster Pluckers - Where We'll Never Grow Old

25. The Collingsworth Family - Bottome Of the Barrel

26. The Chuckwagon Gang - Power In the Blood

27. The Martins - Holy Holy Holy

28. The Inspirations - Touring That City

29. Greater Vision - I just Came To Talk To You Lord

30. Greater Vision - HE'S STILL AT THE WELL

list end

----