[Friends] Request for Listener’s Questions for ACB President Kim Charleson

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Thu May 29 14:28:04 EDT 2014

Hello Speaking Out for the Blind listeners,

I will be interviewing ACB President Kim Charleson on June 3rd for a future episode of this show

I welcome any questions that you may have for this guest, and I’ll read most, if not all of them on the air.

Just reply to this message with the question, your name, and where you’re from.

Deadline for submitting questions is Tuesday June 3rd at 6AM Pacific Time.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen

Speaking Out for the Blind Host

ACB Radio Mainstream