[Friends] This week on Encouragement For the Journey on ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri May 30 13:35:38 EDT 2014

Encouragement For the Journey with Chip and Denny.

If you missed our last broadcast which featured Greater Vision you can
listen here:  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
http://encouragement.podhoster.com.

This Sunday on our broadcast we will be featuring the Cathedral Quartet.
Listen Sunday at 8:00 AM EST,
<http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls.

Follow us on Twitter: Chip_and_Denny

Send your requests to: request at gatewayfortheblind.com

Playlist for Sunday, June 1:

list of 33 items

01. The Collingsworth Family - Try A Little Bit Of Love and Kindness

02. Crimson Gold - He Did

03. Karen Peck & New River - Good Things Are Happening

04. CrossWay - Live Right, Die Right

. 05. The Gaither Trio - He Touched Me

06. The Cathedrals - An Old Convention Song

07. The Cathedrals -  - Somebody Touched Me

08. The Cathedrals - Give the World A Smile

09. I've Got Joy - The Isaacs)

10. The Anchormen - Good News From the Graveyard

11. The Encouragers - Anchor Me Down

12. Bill Monroe - This World is Not My Home

13. The Bowling Family - I Still Glory in the Cross

14. The Cluster Pluckers -  'Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus

15. The Cathedrals - Sunshine and Roses

16. The Cathedrals - This Ole House

17. Del Way -  Never Too Late

18. Gordon Mote -Mercy Walked In

19. Janet Paschael -  The Saviour Is Waiting

20. The Imperials - Praise The Lord

21. Carolina Boys - What A Happy Time In Heaven

22. Gold City - Death Ain't No Big Deal

23. Bobby Bare - I'll Fly Away

24. Ivan Parker - It's Enough

25. MCKAMEYS - UNDER HIS FEET

26. The Browns - Sorry, I Never Knew You

27. Mark Bishop - Cloud Nine Headed For Ten

28. Palmetto State Quartet - Moving Up to Heaven

29. The Trio - In Just A Little While

30. Legacy 5 -It's Good To Know

31. The Cathedrals - A Comfort To Know

32. The Cathedrals -  - Jesus Saves