[Friends] Oh my God! Out on a limb today with acapella for sure! Some wacky!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Apr 6 10:20:33 EDT 2015

Be prepared to laugh and enjoy! Jason and I were talking about some very funny acapella and I decided to put those, into a show, and wow, got caught up in enough great acapella music for 3 or 4 shows. Sometimes it’s hard to choose, though those with either the great energy in the moment, a really good message, or, if it makes me laugh — those are the ones that rank priority!

Tune in, on the stream: 11:00 a.m. EST. http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>
or by phone if you wish:
231-460-1047, choosing Interactive from the menu.

Let’s get into this new week together, determined to make and keep it good! You make the choice, with even the slightest willingness and wow pazzowYou might just find that something good happens by itself! Voila! Amazing!
Let’s bring it on together and expect the good to rush in!

Hope to see you this morning in my magic mirror! I always look for you and am glad when I know you’re there! ;)

“The Good Energy Mix”
11:00 a.m. est.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>

Debbie Hazelton
Helping People Feel Better, One Person At A Time!
Check out my Debsite!
http://debbiehazelton.com <http://debbiehazelton.com/>