[Friends] Find respite "In The Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Apr 7 18:17:53 EDT 2015

Why are we often so crazed and busy? Are you one of the lucky few who says, “Not me, I’m not crazed or busy.” Well most of us are. My friend Miss Desmond and I each wake from our rooms, chipper, ready for a brand, new day! And within the first few hours of all of the noise and bustling about, there is stress…, things not going as we planned or hoped… Interruptions…, distractions… lose ends… Phone calls…, doorbell ringing… “Oh, the cat threw up again.” …A friend in need… And all of that in the middle of the already jammed and slamming busy schedules. Different days, different items. You can fill in the blanks with your own stuff, I’m sure.

So, how about a pause, or at least some peaceful music to help you slow down? It just might make a difference, even if only small. I think small is better than none. What about you?And because we’re all connected, all really one, we each benefit when any of us take that time to pause. Can you imagine, even Mother Earth benefits? If that’s a stretch for your mind, just believe that I believe. Surely you know this by now. ;)

Tune in, 7:00 P.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>

See if it makes a difference to you, and those around you.

“In The Quiet,” now in its third year.

Want it by phone?

Call: 231-460-1047.

Awake in the night or wee hours Thursday morning? Find it on WQNA FM 88.3 http://wqna.org <http://wqna.org/>

Find me on Twitter: @debbiehazelton

or through my Debsite:

http://debbiehazelton.com <http://debbiehazelton.com/>

Debbie Hazelton

Helping People Feel Better, One Person At A Time!