[Friends] Tomorrow morning on ACB Radio.

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Sat Apr 11 10:13:40 EDT 2015

The Freemans, 1983-present, will be the featured artists on the first
anniversary of Encouragement for the Journey.

 This Sunday morning on ACB Radio Interactive at 9:00 a.m. CDT.

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

 Listen on your PC or your smart phone:

 If you miss one of our shows you can find several of the most recent ones
by going to:  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

 Playlist:

 01. Gold City - It's gonna be a good day

02. The Blackwood Brothers - You can find what I found

03. The Anchormen - Ain't it good to know

04. The Down East Boys - Shed a little light

05. The Freemans - Voice in the desert

06. The Freemans - He'd still been God

07. The Freemans - The last train

08. Calvary Construction Company - Devil move on

09. The Crabb Family - Don't you wanna go

10. The McKameys - Roll that burden on me

11. Tammy Jones Robinette - That's the kind of God He is

12. Wes Hampton - Reality

13. Fair Haven Quartet - The rainbow of love

14. The Freemans - Rich as I can be

15. The Freemans - Water grave

16. The Freemans - Master of grace

17. The Freemans - He's got a way with words

18. Tim Livingston - Waiting at the top

19. Karen Peck & New River - Finish well

20. The Gaither Vocal Band - Yes I know

21. The Collingsworth Family - How great His love for me

22. Beyond the Ashes - So amazing to me

23. Voices Won - He lived to love the Lord

24. The Freemans - Apple of His eye

25. The Freemans - Lead me home

26. The Freemans - There's just something about that name

27. The Freemans - Get up in Jesus name

28. The Freemans - Victory side

Send your request to: request at gatewayfortheblind.com

We hope you will join us and tell a friend about the program.