[Friends] Start out the week on the right note, with the right tune, tone, and energy!!!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Apr 13 08:29:12 EDT 2015

There's nothing wrong with the left foot, but if you can start on the right one, with the right tunes, tone, energy...? Well, just maybe something you don't want with you in this brand new week can get "left" behind?

Is that a reach? Maybe not, if you follow some of the things I teach and talk about!
http://debbiehazelton.com

Come join us today, and have some fun! I think the best things in life really are free! And so is good music, good energy! Great fun! And even better, the time we get to spend togather!

It's a brand, new week! Let's vow to make it a good one, just by showing up, in the right moment, with the right tone, with the right frame of mind! You never know what good, what new opportunities might be waiting right around the corner! ;)

Music is so contagious, and I've got plenty of it for us today on "The Good Energy Mix." More good acapela, great jazz, upbeat tunes and of course, wacky fun!

And I'll be watching for you in my magic mirror! ;)

Who knows, there might even be a special guest, or two!

11:00 a.m. EST.

http://accbradio.org/interactive

Debbie Hazelton
Helping People Feel Better, One Person At A Time!

Sent from my iPhone