[Friends] hello fellow djs and listeners

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 15:33:35 EDT 2015

Hello everyone!

My name is Mike. I was recently hired by Larry Turnbull and Jeff Bishop, who
as you know, are part of the management at ACBRI. I'm extremely excited to
become one of the djs and be part of the ACB Radio team. Wow, this is like a
dream come true for me! Every week, you can tune in to hear all your
favorite hits from the 70s through today. That's right, you heard correct,
xxx hours of all your favorite hits from the 70s to the present. Pardon the
xxx, getting a time slot is still in the works.  During the show, We'll
check out whose coming out with a new album, what happened in music and
entertainment history on the current day and who knows what else. From time
to time, I may slip a comedy skit in for a laugh or two, and spin some
remix. As I stated above, I still have to work out the details for a time
slot, so stay tuned.  If you'd like to get in touch with me during the show
as I hope you will, there are a couple of ways you can do it. You can:

Contact me during the show by sending an email to:

mbern6516 at aol.com.

You can call in via Skype and make your request, send out a song dedication
to that special someone in your life, or just to say hi and interact; You
know, just be a part of the show and shoot the breeze. Or you can give a
shoutout to all your friends and family who you know are listening.

Unfortunately, due to the way my computer is set up, I can not put you on
the air, but I could, that is if you'll let me, read a shoutout for you
publically.

My Skypename is smiley-guy218. For those of you reading this via a screen
reader, That's S M I L E Y hyphen sign 218. All loercase. Be sure to use the
hyphen sign when searching for me on Skype.

I can already hear some of you saying, "I have Skype, but I don't have a
microphone." That's no problem. we can also chat via the instant messenger
feature of Skype. When I'm between shows you can reach me at anytime via the
above email address,

mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:mbern6516 at aol.com>

So come one, come all! call, IM, or email your friends and family, then grab
your pc, kindalfire, Ipad, Ipod ETC, and head over to:

www.acbradio.org/interactive, and if you're using a pc,

choose your media player of choice and join me, Mike B, for The Best of
Yesterday and Today, right here on ACB Radio Interactive; where your
listening really is our business! See you on the radio soon. It's gonna be a
blast!