[Friends] What's the good word, to tickle your funny bone, to usher in this week's good energy?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Apr 20 08:34:44 EDT 2015

Hey There!

Oh man! I woke up this morning, I guess because I was thinking about Ted talks, and I was formulating an idea and a thread came to me about one particular word. Hey if you can tune into “The good Energy Mix” today at 11:00 A.M., EST. I’ll let the cat out of the bag, or the rabbit out of the hat. I’ll at least let the good tunes roll.

Can’t be there?
No problem! You’ll be missed, and you’ll miss the  good word!

Let’s make the most of this new day and week!  Let’s pool our good energy together in a positively united way to make this a really good week!

Oh yeah, my friend Miss Des got her Amazon Echo. I’ll share some thoughts about that with you as well.

11:00 A.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>