[Friends] Join me "In The quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Apr 21 17:53:27 EDT 2015

Are you one of those people who hears noise and walks the other way, if you
have a choice? What if there's a lot of small talk and drama?

Whew! I remember when I used to walk into it, hoping to be liked and
included.

Day in and day out, we make choices. And to this day, know matter how much I
know, I still get caught now and then, making one to try to please and keep
the peace, only to find later that, I did know what to do, and created ore
havoc by not listening to  my own internal guidance and quiet.

Wasted time and energy! And sometimes, it results in more that needs to be
cleaned up as some one or others are wondering what happened, as I drifted
away. Had I been clear sooner, found a way to be polite while moving on
instead of trying to please, it would have been much easier for all
involved.

Time "In The Quiet," might just be that pause that forms a bridge, allowing
for win-win choices.

For some, Tuesday is known as "In The Quiet Day,"  they value this show so
much.

Come be with us!

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

Thursday at 3:00 a.M. on:

http://wqna.org

88.3 FM.

By phone:

231-460-1047, choosing Interactive.

I'm always glad when you can join us, and be with us in your own way,
honoring your choices, beliefs, your ways of how you choose to spend the
time.