[Friends] Another past ACBRadio broadcaster passes on

Marlaina Lieberg 1guidedog at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 19:03:19 EDT 2015

Phil was a really interesting guy.  A very sad loss indeed.

Marlaina and guide dog, Nisha
1guidedog at gmail.com

On Apr 23, 2015, at 4:01 PM, Larry Turnbull via Friends <friends at acbradio.org> wrote:

Hi all:
It is with much sadness that I just found out that Phil Parr passed away on April 21, 2015.
He was found dead in his chair with a book according to what I saw on twitter.
The visitation is tomorrow.

For those of you who don’t know who Phil Parr was, he hosted the shows Blind Handyman and Blind Like Me on ACBRadio Mainstream back in the early 2000s.

Unfortunately I do not have any more information than what I have posted here.
Larry