[Friends] Another past ACBRadio broadcaster passes on

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 21:34:22 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Just heard the news about one of our former broadcasters. I bet he was a
really nice guy too. After reading the post, it kind of got me thinking.
Being that not everyone uses social media for one reason or another, I think
it would be a good idea, if we started up a directory of sorts. You know,
have a directory of all the dj's, and other ACBRI staff's contact
information, so that we can all keep in touch offline as well as online. Of
course, for the sake of privacy, this directory would mainly be available to
station staff only. What do all of you think?

Mike