[Friends] This Sunday on ACB Radio Interactive

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri Apr 24 07:39:57 EDT 2015

One of our most popular shows that we do on Encouragement for the Journey is
the All Hymn Sunday.  We'll be having it once again this Sunday at 9:00 CDT
on ACB Radio Interactive.

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Hymns in various styles and by various artists.  Be sure and listen to hear
these artists as they perform their rendition of some of our favorite hymns.

If you miss it on Sunday morning you can always go to,
<http://encouragement.podhoster.com/> http://encouragement.podhoster.com to
listen or download it to your computer or smart phone.

 We hope you will join us and tell a friend about the program.

 Playlist:

01. The Gaither Vocal Band - Redeemed

02. Greater Vision - All creatures of our God and King

03. Triumphant Quartet - All hail the power of Jesus name

04. The Rochesters - Brethren, we have met to worship

05. The Village Singers - Oh, I want to see Him

06. The Ruppes - Glory to His name

07. The Torchmen Quartet - Standing on the promises

08. The Freemans - Victory in Jesus

09. The Perrys - Living by faith

10. Guy Penrod - Count your blesings

11. The Collingsworth Family - Wonderful grace of Jesus

12. Mark Trammell Trio - Pass me not

13. The Booth Brothers - Just as I am

14. Sacred Harmony - Are you washed

15. Mercy's Well - Jesus is all the world to me

16. Allison Durham Speer - The Holy Hills of Heaven

17. Janet Paschal - Written in red

18. Sisters - Come Thou Fount

19. The Skyline Boys - The longer I serve Him

20. Casting Crowns - Sweet hour of prayer

21. Gold City - Part the waters/ I need the every hour

22. Triumphant Quartet - Because He lives

23. Bama Blu-grace - Come unto me

24. The Rochesters - I know whom I have believed

25. Voices Won - I have decided to follow Jesus

26. The Isaacs - Blessed assurance

27. The Hayes Family - Rescue the perishing

28. Heirloom - In the sweet bye and bye

Send your request to: request at gatewayfortheblind.com