[Friends] We can slow down, "In The Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Apr 28 18:42:21 EDT 2015

I often ask “Where does the time go? Days fly by. Some people think it’s about getting older. I disagree. I have younger friends who also experience the rapidity of days and time.

In fact everything is moving faster. Our earth is spinning faster. We experience the quickness of time passing because it is passing more quickly.

All the more important it is then, to find pause points, time to choose to slow down, even briefly.

Why not join me tonight “In The Quiet.”

I always make it a point to bring in new sounds, new combinations of music, giving each show a refreshing sound.

Each time you are there, each time we all come together, we and everyone else benefit!

So do yourself and all of us a favor, and join us.

“In The Quiet”

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>

Want it by phone?