[Friends] Our weekly Journey into Jazz Commences in Approximately two hours

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Mon Feb 2 15:53:47 EST 2015

Hi to All:

In just about two hours, we will present a show today that begins and ends with
Louis Armstrong with music taken from different times in his career.  These are
live performances and give you a great sense of his personality as well as some
great musicianship from him and other greats of the time. Between these two sets
of music, we feature several lesser-known female vocalists who we believe are
well worth a listen.

Listen using broadband on a portable note taker or your smart phone:

http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Or you can call: 231-460-1047 and select number 4 for interactive.

If you miss the actual broadcast on Monday evening, you can always hear
it later that week by going to http://jazzguys.libsyn.com or subscribing
to the podcast on iTunes or TuneIn Radio.

Look forward to seeing you for the show.

Your ACB Radio Jazz Guys,

Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone:     (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax:       (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to www.jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through
iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.