[Friends] What IS UEB and Why Do We Want It Highlights MainMenu This Week

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 22:36:56 EST 2015

Have you been wondering about what UEB is, and have a lot of questions about
it...

ACB President Kim Charlson gives us an excellent presentation on the basics
of UEB and why we need UEB.

MainMenu staff person David Woodbridge shows us how to record all the sound
from your iPhone on to your Mac.

And, David will also show us how to use our voice for both voice dictation
and computer command on your Mac.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org