[Friends] take time for solace "In the quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Feb 24 18:22:47 EST 2015

Each week I hear of yet another person who is meditating, practicing
mindfulness, taking more time to pause and reflect. Many are sensing a
growing need and desire to connect with a higher power, a deeper sense of
gratitude or wisdom.

Let time "In The quiet" bring you some extra reserve, some peace, a pause.
Such time often brings guidance, extra patience, inspiration and joy!

For a growing number of people, this show is a favorite time of the week, a
time they plan to spend. Some report finding comfort and greater ease.

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

Want it by phone? Call 231-460-1047

Need a double dose? Catch it on replay.

Thursday 3:00 A.M. EST. http://wqna.org WQNA 88.3 FM

Sunday 6:00 A.M. EST. http://midtownradio.org

And remember, none of us is alone. Reach out, to me, or to someone, if you
feel isolated or too stressed. There's plenty of help and good friendship to
be enjoyed! I'm seeing moreprogress in my work helping others make real
change in their lives than ever before. Negotiable pricing and flexible
scheduling.

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton