[Friends] coworker and listener feedback

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 09:32:30 EST 2015

Good morning fellow djs, listeners, and other ACB Radio staff:

Hope you all remembered to change your clocks and watches one hour back and
received that long-overdue extra hour of sleep that we all need. I really
had a fun time filling in for Jeff these past two weeks. It's a full three
hours, but it was well worth it. For any of you who had the chance to tune
in both  last night, and during the week of Saturday October 17, what did
all of you think of my performance? How'd I do? Did I pass? Hope you enjoy
the rest of your weekend.

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Do you crave those long-lost new wave eighties
hits? Would you like to whoop it up and shake your groove with 90s and two
thousands hiphop? If so, check out my show on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive