[Friends] my shows On Demand for this week

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Wed Nov 4 12:10:37 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

Ok, let me correct an error and also take a moment to clarify something.

To reach this week’s shows, for Monday, November 2
The Good Energy Mix
http://acbradio.org/gem

and for Tuesday, November 3,
In The Quiet
http://acbradio.org/quiet

There is some confusion out there about podcasts.
 Please know that our music shows on ACB Radio Interactive are On Demand show replays. They are “not” podcasts and are not downloadable.

ACB Radio does have many podcasts available of our talk shows from our Mainstream station. Podcasts, are talk shows only.

I hope this helps to clarify.

Meanwhile, happy listening!

And if you use an iOS device and haven’t yet picked up our new app, I hope you’ll go download
ACB Link
from the App Store. I use it all the time to listen to music shows and podcasts on ACB Radio.

Thanks for listening!