[Friends] same old show, but the goodies keep on comin

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Nov 11 12:57:16 EST 2015

You want music? well I've got plenty of it and then some! I've got a whole
playlist of tunes cranked up to 100 percent and ready to spin for you. I've
even got a little something to play for you in honor of Vetrain's day, which
is celebrated here in the U.S. It's also my cousin-in-law's birthday, so
I've got a little something for her too. Although you aren't blood
relatives, you're more than welcome to listen in on the celebration. Oh
wait! there's just one more very important ingredient I need for this
recipe, you. So join me won't you? for The Best Of Yesterday and Today,
tonight at 7 on one of the coolest radio stations on the net; ACBRI! email
me at

Mbern6516 at aol.com

or skype at

smiley-guy218. If you miss the show, you can always hop on over to my web
page at

acbradio.org/yesterdayandtoday

It's Eastern Standard time now, so that means the darkness comes quicker.
I'll be sure to leave the light on for ya!

Mike

Do you love classic rock? Would you like to shake your groove with 80s new
wave and 90s hiphop? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7
to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive